Sunday, January 18, 2009

Callings

Gary & I both got sustained for callings today. I was the Primary secretary until, well, quite a few months ago actually. They did ask me a couple of months ago to do something else, but with everything going on, after speaking with me, they didn't feel it was the right time, & neither did I. So they decided to leave me alone for a while, until last week....

They felt that this calling would be good for all involved. I felt really good about it & where it is a Sunday only calling, I can do it. I only have to teach every other week because.....Gary & I are team teachers for the 14-15 year old Sunday School class!!! Yes, that means Morgan is in this class. It will only be for a few months until he leaves on his mission, but it will be great while he's here. We are so excited to get to do this together & Morgan thinks it will be fun to have us in there. The kids that are in this class are great kids. I'm thinking this is going to be, well, GREAT!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

now the kids might behave better than they were before because they know that they will get in trouble. my class should be the sixteen-year-old class instead becuase we are all turning sixteen this year. but oh well. it will be fun anyway.

Jaime said...

I always enjoyed Sunday School callings because I could still go to Relief Society!

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure teaching callings are the best there are!