Thursday, December 04, 2008

Things we missed

I realize there are important things that have come and gone that I have not blogged about. Getting ready for a wedding, even as the mother of the groom, got very, well.......hectic? stressful? crazy?.....and yes, Leza knows this & is fine with the fact that I say it was that way. Plus doing my AmeriCorp requirements on top of it....well we won't go there right now. That's the purpose of this post. I am going to be doing posts of the things I missed posting about during that time. Things like Morgan's colorguard, Halloween, and now, the actual wedding, Thanksgiving, what have I been doing for AmeriCorp that takes so much time, etc.

Now I need to get ready for me to go to work & Tanner to go to school. Lexie came home early from school yesterday, she actually waited until she knew I was done teaching & then called me. I told her she can call me any time & I can come get her or get a friend to go. Her stomach hurt, and she is staying home today with it as well. She is old enough to stay home alone for 5 hours while I'm teaching. If it was more than that I would just get a sub.

Drew moved to an apartment in Logan on Tuesday. It is a really cute condo & she is living with 2 of her friends from her ward. It will be good for her to get out on her own again. She is just working right now at Master Cuts in the mall & being 21. She loves it.

Well, better run now so I'm not behind all day. The other posts are coming, I promise.

No comments: