Monday, September 28, 2009

Tannerism #13

The other day I was on my Facebook. I noticed that the 'Farm' on there that Tanner usually takes care of for me was getting a bit overrun. I decided I would take care of it by deleting a few things and rearranging and then readding things back on. Tanner walked in while I was doing it......

"Mom! What are you doing?"
"It's getting over crowded so I'm rearranging it."
"Why are you getting rid of the plants. I don't want you to delete them!"
"But I have to for right now. We'll put some more back on. I'm going to make it bigger and rearrange things so they fit. It's too crowded."
"You're deleting them. I told you I didn't want you to do that."
"But I told you I needed to."

He turns his back and sticks his foot out in a very teenager sort of way and says in a sing-songy way....

"I'm not done not liking you right now."

I couldn't help it. I cracked up. It was too funny!

And he did like the 'farm' when I got it rearranged.

No comments: