Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

First I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom and my Grandma Hulsey. So......

Happy Mother's Day Mom.......You're the best!

Happy Mother's Day Grandma......Hope you know how much we love you!

I had a pretty good day. I don't have to cook on Mother's Day, but I get to pick what we eat. I don't have to cook or clean, but this year we went to Pleasant Grove to my nephew Matthew's mission farewell. Since we were there I got a Mother's Day present from their ward.......hand made chocolates!!! Yum! What could be better! I also got the plant from our ward that my friend picked up for me.

My family got me a book......
The Remarkable Soul Of A Woman by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
He is one of my favorite General Authorities to listen too. I could just sit and listen to him all day.

All in all a really good day.

(I can't find the picture of the gifts right now. I'll keep looking and if I find it, I'll replace this with it. :) )

No comments: