Today we had a full schedule. Because of various schedules, we do FHE on Sunday. That way we are all actually here. So for today, to get everything in, we did it this way.....
- Got home from church at 2pm and changed clothes and made sure the DVR was set to record
- Had FHE lesson
- Fixed dinner so we could start watching the Superbowl. It was my turn to pick Sunday dinner and I had picked baked potatoes with chicken/veggie chili. It sounded like football food.
- Watched until 5:45. Changed clothes. Gary went to his 6:00 mission prep class and the rest of us went to the 6:00 New Beginnings for YW. This is why we have the DVR, right?
- Came home and finished watching the game with the FHE treat (cake and ice cream to look like the Hill Cumorah), little smokies, and crackers.
- Got excited that the Arizona Cardinals might actually win. (except traitor Gary, he was rooting for the Steelers)
- Got very sad that the Steelers won. They've won 6 Super Bowls. Would have been nice for Warner to get to win 1.
At least it was a good, close, lots of action game. We don't particularly care for the run away ones. Too boring. And I know some don't think we should be watching football on Sunday, but we got a new quote from Captain Stottelmeyer on Monk Friday....
"Even God took one day off from work. You notice it was Sunday? That was so he could watch football." That's our story and we're stickin to it!