Saturday, November 06, 2010

Yay me!

So, I know I said I was going to be better about keeping my blog updated. Yeah, I know, not so much. I just don't seem to get downstairs to the computer except for a few minutes each day. So much to do. Remodeling the house, never ending laundry, work for 3.4 hours a day (I know, hehehe), random Mom/wife stuff, etc etc etc.

But today I got completely caught up on Elder Gary's mission posters! Yay! Take a look, it's amazing to see how much of a difference there has been. We are so EXCITED!!! And I also got the Halloween blog done. I know. Nice. Only 6 days later on that one. So much of an improvement over how I've been for about the last year, huh?

Now I need to catch up on birthdays, last years Prom, this years Homecoming, (since Sadie Hawkins is just around the corner....literally), some Color Guard, and just every day life. I'm not promising anything.....just saying I'm going to 'strive to be better'. How's that for non-committal?

Hope your November is going awesome so far!

No comments: