Monday, November 30, 2009

Surprise

Well, it looks as if I am doing a new post! Yes. I know I'm behind a bit. Ok, 2 months. And I need to update to a Christmas background. (How'd we get here already?) I know. I know. I had computer problems, then went out of town, then more computer problems, work, life, a move, another trip...............

I didn't realize how many people actually read what I have to say. Yes, I've gotten your emails, or you've asked to my face. I am planning on catching up. And yes, I know I'm 2 months behind on Elder Gary's mission poster, so those are the first 2 I'll post.

As I'm catching up, I'll do it the way I always catch up (gee, I must get behind.....A LOT!!!!) I'll put the actual date on it. But I'll try to stay caught up at the same time. Hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew right now!

So, if you want to be brought up to date on the zany Jenkins' family escapades, stay tuned.

No comments: